Latest standard edition changes?
We will keep our customers updated as and when their standards need to be updated, and if needed, we can update your documentation and update your requirements to keep your company compliant.
How has the ISO 9001 changed?
In 2015, the ISO 9001 Standard changed in that it isn’t as controlled as it has been in previous versions, which means that:
- Each company will be more entitled to decide what their own needs are;
- The range of the company’s activity will be viewed in totality, from inception to conclusion.
How has the ISO 14001 changed?
In 2015, the ISO 14001 Standard changed regarding:
- Increased social responsibility for the environment and the consideration of the environmental impacts throughout the supply chain.
- Top management promoting environmental control within the company.
- The need for knowledge and understanding of the company’s status of compliance.
- The need for communication, transparency and accountability.